Useful tips for getting started in five minutes
1. Look for articles in this publication by typing in words, titles, topics, authors or by tables.
2. "Some words" display the titles by nearest hits. This is the default search.
3. Searching for "all words" displays the hits alphabetically by titles. To view hits starting with "Z" set your preferences to display the maximum number of hits.
4. Use "quotation marks" to search for exact matches of words.
5. Performing a search or looking for a keyword will search and underline these words in all subsequent consultations of the publication until the CLEAR button on top of each page is clicked. Failure to use the CLEAR button takes up much more processing time. Get in the habit of using the CLEAR button after every search or keyword consultation.
6. Use the button under the cover image to create several windows to compare documents.
7. Set your preferences to suit your needs. The number of total hits displayed can be set up to 50,000 or more, with 10 to 500 hits per page. The "ignores word endings" setting augments the number of hits. You can change the preferences to uppercase/lowercase sensitivity if needed.
Thank you for your attention
Version française - Version en español